The violent murder of George Floyd, and the many black lives lost previously are an outrage, and we have a duty to not stand silent in the face of racism and oppression. Please join us as we stand with the Black community, not only in the US but worldwide, to demand change.
On June 2nd DNB Dojo will observe Blackout Tuesday, a day of contemplation in solidarity with all those struggling for justice and alongside the movement across the wider music industry. Going forward, we will be looking at how we can help further, and how we can better support Black musicians within the Drum & Bass community.
Some ways you can help:
- Donate to the George Floyd Memorial Fund
- Sign the change.org Justice for George Floyd petition
- Donate to organisations like Black Lives Matter or the NAACP
- Fight Racism in the UK by donating to Show Racism The Red Card
- If you can’t afford a Donation check out the No Money ‘Stream to Donate’ campaign on Youtube